Thursday, August 16, 2012

About Me

Today is Thursday August 16,2012. I will start my blog of my giving a little about me. I am married with 5 children, I have 3 boys and 2 girls. My oldest is 11 yrs old and boy, 10 yrs old girl, 6 yrs old girl, 4 yr old boy and 16 month boy. They are my pride and joy! I am a normal Hispanic women with Salvadorean background. I was born in Orange California, and know reside in Compton California. I will be turning 30 yrs old this September. I have a new employment after 2 yrs of unemployment. I recently start to work for Smart and Final. My husband is a Mexican Native. My blog will be about everyday life around my area, about how the low income community is struggling to survive this economical situation. I will be writing on anything that comes up. please feel free to comment. I will also take advice. That will be all for today till tomorrow. love Jennifer!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment