Friday, August 17, 2012

Work

Good morning to all, as you can see i been out of work for 2 yrs. I enjoy working, i love talking to customers. I love the feeling of earning my own money. My co-workers are all friendly and great persons to work with. The Managers and the assistant are also great to work for. I enjoy pulling the carts to where they belong. As i do that, you see all the people that arrive at the store to shop. At the store entrance Stan's a lady asking for money, which acts crazy. I some times believe she ain't crazy, that is a show she puts to get free money. I understand the situation, because it hard in the lower income community (other post on this subject soon). My point is try earning your money, i seen men and women offering to help load your groceries for a few coins. This is what i believe, will see you soon love always Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment